ORDINATION COURSE & REQUIREMENTS
HAVE YOU SOUGHT APOSTOLIC COVERING YET?
1. Pastoral Foundation 1
2. Pastoral Foundations 2
3. Ministry of the Holy Spirit
4. Bible Study, How & Methods - OT/NT
5. Prayers & Intercessory Prayers
6. Knowing God's Voice
8. Mission Motivation & Outreach (Practical)
9. Confronting Crisis/Crisis Management
10. Management Objectives
11. Practical Missions 1&2
12. Church Planting
13. Stewardship & Partnership Development
14. Communication Skills (How to speak)
15. Church Finance & Governance
Pastoral Leadership Modules - Level 2
1. Leadership Skills/Team Dynamics/Timotheam Model
2. Biblical Management Principles
3. Management Objectives
4. Power Principles
5. Strategic /Spiritual Warfare
6. Confronting Crisis
7. Management Objectives
8. Methodology & Multiplication
9. Singles & Marriage Ministry
10. Strategy of Spiritual Harvest
11. Communities Transformation
12. Biblical Women/Role Of Women
13. Biblical Men of Faith
14. World language, Cultures & Religions
Pastoral Practical Modules - Level 3:
1. The Homeless Ministry,
2. Street Ministry,
3. Medical Care & Outreach Ministry,
4. Counselling/Conflict Resolution Ministry,
5. Prayer Ministry,
6. Children & Childcare ministry,
7. Youth Ministry,
8. Marriage Counselling Ministry,
9. Elderly care Ministry,
10. Women's ministry,
11. Domestic Violence Ministry,
12. Drug Addiction & Rehabilitation Ministry,
13. Prison & Detention ministry & support,
14. Church logistics/Church administration,
15. Independent Internships (Tailor made) ORDAINED MISSIONARY COURSE:
The Greater Life Church Offers an Ordained Missionary Course which anyone over the age of 21 can apply for.
It is a very didatic, demanding and comprehensive course.
It is church based, practically intensive.
Students must/should have the time to dedicate to it.
It is a very demanding course.
It is not for everyone, unless you are truly called by God to be a minister or missionary!
Only determined people need apply.
Duration: Two Years minimum
Breakdown: 12 months in local church & 12 months at another church or overseas.
Total Hours: 2,080 man Hours
Grading Ratio: Theory 40% - Practical-60%
Passmark: 75% Minimum
Scholarship: Subject to qualification
Course Admin Fee: £350/ €400/$460 USD
Internship Admin Fee: £250/ €290/$330 USD
Overseas & Local Travels: Paid for by student.
Accommodation (Local & International): Paid for by Student. TO APPLY FOR TRAINING/ORDINATION:
To apply, please send an email to the Apostolic Office at: firstname.lastname@example.orgREQUIREMENT FOR EXTERNAL ORDINATION OF PERSONS:
1. Proof & confirmation of level & Standard of training received by pastor[s].
2. Confirmation that all Apostolic ordinances have been accepted and the terms of Timothy 3, fully adhered to by pastor[s].
3. Applicant[s] are willing to accept the terms of faith, belief, tenet, guidelines & submit to the authority of the SFFG governing body.
4. Two credible references provided.
5. Contribution of Ordination credentials donation of £250/ €290/$330 USD or more.
1. Confirmation of level & Standard of training as set out by SFFG.
2. Confirmation that all Apostolic ordinances have been accepted and the terms of Timothy 3, fully adhered to by submission of signed statement.
3. Applicants are willing to accept the terms of faith, belief, tenet, guidelines & submission to the authority of the SFF governing body by signing all relevant documents to that effect.
4. Three credible references provided.
5. Contribution of Ordination Credentials donation of £100/ €120/$130 USD or more.
Specific pre-conditions are to be met before we ordain candidates.
As such we will require assurance and clarification on the following:
2] How detailed and in what areas have you/they been trained to lead God's flock and can you/they provide proof i.e. certificates, transcripts, or other proof of training/service?
3] Can you/they provide us with a statement that confirms that you/they [men or women] have met the conditions set out in the Book of Life for those aspiring to be shepherds of the flock, especially in 1 Timothy 3?
4] When we ordain anyone at GLC as a part of SFF Global, they are regarded as our network pastors, therefore we are duty bound to oversee the activities of such pastors.
5] To be ordained when recommended of another church organization/movement:
We will require the FULL NAMES of each person to be ordained with the letter of recommendation from their general overseer/provost.
6] Can you provide 3 Character references are required for each applicant?
ORDINATION APPLICATION PROCESS
7] To apply for ordination, please send an email to the Apostolic Office at: email@example.com